Prospective authors are invited to submit their full-length papers electronically through the conference website. The papers are to be prepared in English and should be presented in English. Papers will be reviewed by referees for technical merit and content. Accepted papers will be presented in oral or poster sessions. The chairperson of each session will help with presentations, if there are any problems.
15 Jun. 31 May 2019 Abstract submission deadline (max. 500 words) 3 Aug. 2019 Notification of acceptance 3 Aug. 2019 Open date for registration
1. All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
2. All papers must be in English.
3. There are two categories: “oral” and “poster” sessions.
4. Authors can only submit one paper as the main author. However, they can attend the conference as a secondary author.
5. All authors who intend to present their papers have to complete registration and payment before 30 September. Acceptance of abstract will be announced by the end of July.
The abstract submission is closed.
Full paper Submission
Full paper submission deadline is 30 Sep., 2019.
Download Full paper template (Word file)
Please check the following before submission:
* Write more than 2 pages and not exceed 6 pages.
* Use exactly the same title and author's name as your abstract.
* Convert to PDF file.
* Save as "ACA2019_Ref no."
※All speakers also have to complete registration and payment before 30 Sep.