Prospective authors are invited to submit their full-length papers electronically through the conference website. The papers are to be prepared in English and should be presented in English. Papers will be reviewed by referees for technical merit and content. Accepted papers will be presented in oral or poster sessions. The chairperson of each session will help with presentations, if there are any problems.
15 Jun. 31 May 2019 Abstract submission deadline (max. 500 words) 3 Aug. 2019 Notification of acceptance 3 Aug. 2019 Open date for registration
1. All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
2. All papers must be in English.
3. There are two categories: “oral” and “poster” sessions.
4. Authors can only submit one paper as the main author. However, they can attend the conference as a secondary author.
5. All authors who intend to present their papers have to complete registration and payment before 30 September. Acceptance of abstract will be announced by the end of July.
The abstract submission is closed.
Full paper Submission
The full paper submission is closed.
Download Full paper template (Word file)
Please check the following before submission:
* Write more than 2 pages and not exceed 6 pages.
* Use exactly the same title and author's name as your abstract.
* Convert to PDF file.
* Save as "ACA2019_Ref no."
※All speakers also have to complete registration and payment before 30 Sep.
Timetable and Program NEW!
Download Timetable (PDF) Download Program of Oral Session(PDF) The program was updated.(7 Nov. 2019) Download Program of Poster Session(PDF) The program was updated.(30 Oct. 2019)
Speaker Instructions NEW!
For Oral Session Presenters
1. Each presentation is limited to 15 minutes including 3 minutes for Q&A.
2. Please use your own laptop computer with HDMI or VGA-port and check the connection to a projector before their session.
3. If you don’t have the laptop, you must copy your presentation file to the laptop of each session room before your session.
For Poster Session Presenters
1. The poster size must not exceed 85 cm (width) x 120 cm (height)(A0). It should include a title and author(s) with the font size at least 1 inch (2.54 cm or 72 point) at the top of your poster.
2. You must paste your poster on the board in Room P1/P2 between16:00 on Friday and 9:30 on Saturday. Please remove it between 14:30 and 17:00 on Sunday. After that all remaining posters will be discarded.
3. Poster presentations will be held on Saturday for odd-numbered poster presenters and on Sunday for even-numbered presenters.
4. Before the poster presentations, each presenter will make a short oral presentation, in under 2 minuteswith slides in Room B/C in the morning.
5. Please prepare your presentation slide in PowerPoint and PDF it. You must copy it on our laptop computer when you register at the reception desk on the first day.
Please contact our technical staff in advance if you need their assistance.